Sometimes these things can happen, but we do have steps to help fix this!
1. Please sign out of the app on your Apple TV
2. Clear cache & cookies for the browser that you are using to activate the app. Be sure to disable any ad blockers or tracking protection add-ons that you may be using.
3. Grab a new code by selecting 'Sign In'
4. Enter the new code and see if the activation is successful.
If this doesn’t help, here are the steps to clear cache and data from the device
1. Visit ‘Applications’
2. Click on ‘Manage Installed Applications’
3. Find the network app
4. Click on ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear Data’
5. Launch the app and try the activation process again.
However, if you realize that you don't have this network in your current TV package, then you will not be able to access all of the content that the app has to offer. There is still lots of free content that you can access without a subscription under 'Stream for Free'!
If you continue to have trouble, please contact us through our 'Submit a Request' option so that we can help!