After some testing, we found that restarting your casting session seems to help clear common issues. We also suggest that you select the program you wish to view, begin playing the program, and then cast.
Please follow the steps below to cast a show using Chromecast.
- Once the GO app is launched, choose a video to play
- As the video loads, a casting icon will appear in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap the cast icon and a message will appear, asking where you would like the video to cast to
- After the connection is made, the video will begin playing on your TV from your mobile device
- You can Pause/Play the video through your mobile device for easy control
- Once you are done, tap the cast icon again to disconnect
Right now, Autoplay is not functional while using Chromecast. To continue to the next episode, stop casting and select the episode you are ready to watch. You can then restart your casting session.
If these methods don't resolve the issue, please select 'Submit a Request' above to open a troubleshooting ticket.