Please note: Beginning on October 5, 2021, the GO apps will no longer be available on Samsung Smart TVs from model years 2015-2016. However, you can still enjoy the GO apps on Samsung TVs, model years 2017 and newer, as well as many other connected devices.
Sometimes these things can happen, but we do have a few steps that should help solve this issue! If you continue to have trouble, please select 'Submit a Request' above to open a troubleshooting ticket.
- Please sign out of the app on your smart TV.
- Clear cache and cookies for the browser that you are using to activate the app, and make sure ad blockers or tracking protection are turned off.
- Grab a new code by selecting ‘Sign In’.
- Refresh the browser that you are using to activate.
- Type the activation URL provided on your TV screen and enter the code.
However, if you find you do not have this network within your current cable subscription, you will not be able to access the content. Check out the unlocked content under the 'Watch Unlocked Series' and ‘Unlocked Episodes' sections!